Hi lovelies… You’re probably reading this post if you’re breastfeeding yourself so I just wanted to give you a few tips on what I lookout for when shopping so that I can breastfeed easily and not worry too much about being too exposed.
Here’s what I look out for:
- If I’m buying a dress it must be a wrap dress or a button down shirt dress.
- My favourite tops are the nursing ones from ASOS for everyday comfort.
- High wasted jeans/leggings are a must if you’re having to lift your top up so you aren’t flashing too much flesh.
- Looser fitting tops are comfier to feed with if you’re having to lift your top up.
- If I wear a dress and have to button down dresses/tops in public I always cover up with a muslin so that I don’t have my entire boob out.
Some of my favourite styles:
(Click on the photos to link you to their website)